Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rob interview with Seventeen Magazine Latin America


Do Taylor and you learn to love each other in this movie?

Sure! I give him my daughter! That’s love. You could even say this entire thing is a love story between Edward and Jacob. 
What’s your favorite memory of this experience?

One time Peter stole a bike, it was hilarious! Or when we filmed in Brazil, it was like saying “We’ve done this for years and now we’re in Brazil,” Kristen and I were wearing bathing suits in front of 6,000 Brazilians with water guns and cameras. 
What was happening?

We were filming in the jungle, we had to make out and pretend we were in a waterfall. 
How do you deal with the paparazzi and the madness that follows you everywhere?

You learn to live with it. If you look at the cameras, the flashes blind you. You can’t even smile around these people. 
This success came over too fast, did it make you grow up faster than people your age?

When you’re making movies like these, and there’s people waiting for you outside your hotels, you’re living a very unusual life. You’re actually scared of not being a normal person because you don’t get to meet new people very often. I don’t know if I’m growing faster than people my age. I don’t feel different than my friends. I’m just myself. 
Do you believe in the power of love, a love that lasts a lifetime like in the movies?

Definitely, yes. It sounds cheesy, but I see it with my parents. My dad met my mom when she was 17 and they’re still happily together. 
That’s not cheesy.

No, it’s rather cute, especially when most of the kids at my school had parents going through divorces. So it was great seeing my parents sticking together. 
Do you ever get privacy anymore?

I can manage in London, actually. It’s so different. In America it’s much harder. 
What’s been your biggest lesson so far? Has something happened that made you change the way you see things forever?

I believe in keeping your family and friends close, because they’ll treat you the same no matter what. Real relationships are not affected by whatever happens in life. Knowing that you’ll always keep something special no matter what happens is something that has made an impact in my life. That’s one of the biggest lessons I’ve received in life. 

Read the full interview at the source

2 comments:

twilightnan said...

Aww..this is another great interview...Robert Pattinson is not only the most gorgeous man in the world *IMO*..but has so much endearing qualities and values...he is a down to earth grounded man... a very Wise young man and Romantic at heart<333...I will be one of his many devoted fans for a very long time!!!

Vangie said...

This interview speaks volumes, rob answered the questions perfectly, and i know we readers get it, rob i know you are not in school, but another parents are soon to be divorce, but i;m glad that your eyes have been open so now i see you are not flying blindly any more! and i see you seem to be at home, because i read a tweet, that you had a visit from the cable guy, and you are not taking anything for granted anymore, rob! you are 1 in a million love you.