Monday, June 4, 2012

'Cosmopolis' Canadian Premiere

ETA: Added more HQ pictures, videos from the premiere and Q&A



HQs thanks to Pattinsonlife

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Fan Pictures

HQ

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Good quality

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
MQ/LQ

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Inside the theater - Q&A

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Tweets from the Q&A

@eOnefilms: "Rob's got a great NY accent." - David Cronenberg
@eOnefilms: Tonights difficult questions saved for Rob! #Durandoffthehook
@L_Farnell: "That's why he's the director and I'm just a whore" Pattinson to Cronenberg. Well said. #Cosmopolis
@eOnefilms: "People that criticize me or my work will have a hard time criticizing this film." - Pattinson
@eOnefilms: What do you like about Canadians? #paulrobquestions
@eOnefilms: Rob really likes us! But... #eastvswest
@eOnefilms: Rob loves Toronto!
@eOnefilms: "I had the two right guys to do the scene." -Cronenberg on the final scene. We couldn't agree more!

Videos







Inside the theater

Introducing the cast


First part of the full Q&A


Part 2 of the full Q&A















Fan Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
Videos and some good quality fan pics: cybermelli | Videos inside the theater | Intro of the cast

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. So excited that Toronto gets to have this, to have Rob their for the premier. I wish I could be there.

twilightnan said...

OMG!..I was just about to go to bed it's nearly 0100am in England..I'm so glad I had a last peek ,before going to bed lol!..these are Gorgeous pics of Rob, from Toronto Cosmopolis Premiere!!Thank you RPL and to the fans for posting:)

Iluvthemovies said...

I love the pin in his tie. He is always changing it up. I bet Rob is exhausted, but I know he wanted to really promote this, he is so proud of it, and he should be, I am in great anticipation until it reaches the US for distribution.

BOOOOOOOO to People magazine's critic for giving Bel Ami 1 star. Usually these sort of things don't bother me, but to rate it that low is insufferable. I will have to see how they rate Cosmopolis, it does not have to be their best rating but I need to see how they review it and then I may be canceling my subscription. Idiot critic.